April 09, 2008

Soundtrack of My Summer: Part 2

View the original Soundtrack of My Summer entry over here


This picture showcases the entire collection so far. I have a feeling I'm going to be drawing more soon but people might get tired of it so... haha I dunno. Here's the second part of the collection I guess (together with the first one). 5 new drawings starting from the brownish one with hanging clouds! Click the link above for the story behind this collection.

It is officially summer and so far, I'm having a great time. I've been going out, bonding with elephants (haha), hanging out with my friends, planning stuff with my co-officers at Celadon (my organization) *which I totally enjoy, just to make that clear* and more drawing. I'm trying to learn new things too such as sewing and more origami stuff haha. Folding more cranes as well. Ah, cranes...

My favorite from the latest batch is the one with the slow dancing theme. I may not look it but I'm a fan of unsaturated color schemes. And I love the white bubble dress on this one... wish I had one. And the boy looks particularly cute here... and they're slow dancing, what other explanation can I give? Anyway, the last one, with the silhouettes, is also something special since it's my first time to draw silhouettes and I think it makes a great 'last picture' because it truly encompasses summer. I have to say though, the boy's arms look funny here haha.

Still playing this playlist over and over. Still drawing drawings of you. Still as inspired as ever. Why...

---
Songs from left to right top to bottom: "On Top of the World" by Boys Like Girls, "Coffee" by Copeland, "The Great Escape" by Boys Like Girls, "Simple, Starving to be Safe" by Daphne Loves Derby, "Better That We Break" by Maroon 5, "Three Cheers for Five Years" by Mayday Parade, "Burn This City" by Cartel, "You Be the Anchor That Keeps My Feet on the Ground I'll Be the Wings That Keep Your Heart in the Clouds" by Mayday Parade, "Tonight" by FM Static, "Jamie All Over" by Mayday Parade

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Still playing this playlist over and over. Still drawing drawings of you. Still as inspired as ever. Why..." -- *ahem!* need i say more, sheena love? :)) HAHA! so excited to see you!!

Sheenz said...

"... and i got the point that i should leave you alone, but we both know that i'm not that strong" iyak na, slash wrist! hahahaha. joke laaang! milkaaaa i know natutuwa ka sa prospect na titigil na ako! haha! pero parang ayaw ko. pero parang gusto. ewan, labo haha. donut nalnag. im so excited to see you again as well!