March 28, 2008

3 am

I didn't notice this until one of my good friends, Christiane, pointed it out to me; 3 am is my inspired hour.

For the past weeks I've been having this very annoying and irregular sleeping pattern. I still sleep at my usual bedtime 10:30 pm (still kiddie! nuu!), which I fondly call my "meme time" but I've been waking up at very odd hours and couldn't sleep again. The usual routine goes like this: sleep form 10:30 pm, then I wake up at 1:30 am, try to get back to sleep and finally gives up after an hour or so. If I'm lucky, I can get back to sleep again at around 4:30 am but if not, hello deeper eye bags.


So you might be wondering, what is an entry regarding my stupid sleeping problem doing in my happy blog?

Again, 3 am = inspired hour. The first time this happened to me over the past weeks, I immediately sat down on my desk and popped my ipod (after trying for hours to get back to sleep). Then I took out my pencil and started doodling away. The result was my Soundtrack of My Summer collection (Part 1!). Then again the other night, I gave up again around that time and started doodling, and I drew another 'inspired' artwork (which I will never post anywhere, I'm quite sure, guess why, haha!). And sometimes, I would just stare blankly while listening to my playlist and I'd get really ... i don't know how to describe it because I don't want to use the word emo HAHA. Uhm, but something like that. In a good way though. Like I'd get really inspired to create things, and it's such a positive and wonderful feeling. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GMS! kahit di pa 3am! haha. Wake up wake up! Draw draw!:)

Sheenz said...

Christianeeee it's you! haha. Can't wait for my next 3am!

Anonymous said...

sheena love! you're with the elephantphants! :c it's been a day.. and i miss you already! boo! hahaha i want an inspired hour too.. but i haven't found my thing yet, ugh! don't tell me i'll be fixing my stuff during my inspired hour? ahaha! BORING.. :))

Sheenz said...

i'm back from the elephantphants! awww im so touched you missed meeee heehee. don't go looking for your inspired hour na. baka like 2pm pa yan tapos you just get up to clean your room... hmm... not so fun :| HAHA KIDDING!!