March 21, 2008

My Drawings in Necklaces

I had these necklaces made from Personage by Stazas Inc. I saw their booth at the Celadon Biz Fair last January and knew that I wanted to have an item or two made.

We had a few problems at first because the first item they sent was damaged but all's well since they offered to replace it for free and have my second item discounted, which explains why I have two items! The drawings I sent were the Sakura and the Pag-Ibig na Dakila drawings because I think they're the most vintage-y looking drawings I have (not really THAT vintage but at least... hehe). I'm sure these will match well with some of my outfits! Yey! Thanks for the great service.

I want to sell products like this one but I have no contacts for the suppliers and all the shiz haha. Maybe someday I'll be able to though, and I'll open up a store having necklaces like these on the shelves. I have to think of more products and designs! Yehey!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your vintage-y necklaces :> hahaha! when did i not like your sheena "merchandise" blah's HAHAHA! labo! :))

Sheenz said...

haha sheena merchandise wooo! :p hahaha thanks milkieeee

Anonymous said...

go sheena!:) market, market... you'll be rich! hahaha

Sheenz said...

hahaha! hanseeelll! :p someday soon! i shall use what i learn from management! haha!

The Grainary Corp. said...

nice work XD

Sheenz said...

hey tanque thanks! :p

Anonymous said...

Ganda! That would be a great start to a business. Hihee. You can sell them to your DA fans. XD

Sheenz said...

Christa! haha. Thanks! Sana alam ko san supplier nito, I really DO want to sell stuff like these.