May 16, 2008

To Write Love On Her Arms

Love is the movement.

I was introduced to this campaign by my good friends, Jed and Abs because they wear TWLOHA apparel and I got curious. What really caught my attention was their slogan "Love is the movement" and it got me into reading more about it.

I won't go around explaining the details of this, because you have their website for that. I am simply writing this entry to help spread the word, in a way, and to express how wonderful I think this campaign is. Some of the artists and bands that I listen to are a part of this campaign, including one of my favorites, Mayday Parade. Also, I am totally in love with their apparel line. I want that long sleeves hoodie! (I love their logo design)

Click the link now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! im currently taking a break now! ooh.. im learning so much from your site! about the different campaign blah's! haha! informational na raw site niya.. yihee!! <3 haha! i don't think im making sense, sleepyness :O haha i miss you, lovee!

Sheenz said...

hahaha ayiii informational, natawa ako dun ah haha! im sick o_o anyway woooo i miss you too!!

The Grainary Corp. said...

I agree with milka! XD I really find great song from this site, campaigns like this, and pictures of places or animals that you've been XD. Extra cool XD

Sheenz said...

Really?? YEY! I'm glad at least you guys find my blog informative! Haha. Now I'm even more encouraged to write! YEY! ^___^ Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi hun, do you know where could i purchase these TWLOHA shirts locally? Kasi my friends and I are planning to purchase on their online store pero one friend of mine told me that yesterday she saw a guy wearing one in Makati. So im thinking baka available na sya dito -- or baka fake un? err. Now, im not sure anymore if we are going to buy the shirts from their website.


hehe. ang haba na ng comment ko. Talk soon.

Sheenz said...

what are the chances that you might've seen my friends kaya? hahaha! anyway, hmm I don't think they're selling locally, but like I mentioned, I have friends who wear the merchandise but they got it from the US. as I know, they ordered online and had the merch shipped to a friend who lives there (and the friend just brought the merch when he got back to the Philippines). Sorry! Will update this post though if ever meron ako mahanap :)