May 22, 2008

Taschen Books

Taschen publishes amazing art books. If I had the money, I would buy the entire collection. Each book is full of full-page, high-quality pictures and is a VERY good resource for art students and enthusiasts alike. I get a lot of possible ideas from these books and I just love them so much. What I love most are their books which tackle on the subject of Pop Culture especially the sets with vintage graphics. The wealth of images that they provide is amazing and it's as though you are being transported to a different era as you flip through the pages.


The picture above are covers of some Taschen Books that I REALLY want to get. Also includes some books which have yet to be released as of this moment. Also, I posted sample covers so that you guys have an idea how the covers look like (in case you haven't heard of them before). Very pretty, aren't they?

I currently own 2 Taschen books: Japanese Prints and The Golden Age of Advertising - the 60's. Both are part of the 25th anniversary set, which means that they were priced cheaper than the usual Taschen books. Hooray! I will increase my collection once I start earning more! Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh cool! really? i have no idea how you find these books! :)) haha sounds very interesting, i want to see the books you have next time, ok? i miss you!!! hope you're all better from stupid colds and etc. haha!

Sheenz said...

milka! haha i search for books a lot sa net kasi diba i get paid using amazon.com gift certs, so i search for good books to spend on (haha). i'm feeling much better, thank you! miss you too!!