March 16, 2008

The Face Shop: Nail Stuff


With school almost over in a few days, expect new entries! Yey! ... not that anyone bothers to check this (except for Milka haha!) but all the same!

I am so addicted to the smell of this particular nail polish remover (wait. before you freak..) because it's strawberry scented eeeeeep! I love strawberry! It smells so good! I went to the Face Shop the other day, not expecting to buy anything really, but then I saw the yellow nail polish and tried it on my un-polished nails. I loved it instantly and grabbed one, then I took the polish remover tester to take the paint off and the smell was so amazing,

I just had to get it. I used it today and just a few drops (would you believe that?) removed the black polish I had on. It works well, smells good, and it's PINK! I also love the nail polish color selection of the Face Shop. I think I'll go get some more colors in the future... plus, they're not as expensive as other good brands are. Good find! My yellow polish is perfect for summer!

I sound like an airhead in this entry... eep, sorry. But shopping recently has been a great stress reliever... hehe. This IS my "happy blog" after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not that anyone bothers to check this (except for Milka haha!)---> *blushes* special mention! heehee! :> hahahahaha! the yellow is a little too loud for me.. maybe something pink instead :) HAHA! as always.. i want to smell the nail polish remover!!! ill smell it when i sleepover okay? hahahaha

Sheenz said...

hahaa yes of course special mention! yes you can smell it when you sleepover next week (haha you sound like some drug addict haha jk) and yellow nails rock!!! i think i'm gonna buy their loud pink soon though. heee!

Anonymous said...

Cool story you got here. It would be great to read something more concerning that matter. The only thing your blog misses is some photos of any gizmos.

Kate Watcerson
jammer mobile