December 31, 2007

Disneyland Gifts


Milka just wrote something in her blog about how a friend saw something cute and instantly reminded him of her. I then remembered these! Hehe.

These are gifts from three different friends who went to Disneyland and brought me home something because as they said, these reminded them of me. It's really funny cuz all three of them gave these more or less around the same time frame, it feels as though they talked about it, haha but of course they didn't cuz they don't know each other or anything. Anyway... blab over.


The one on the left is a black Minnie Mouse pen from Juy. I love the super cute ribbon on the pen!! I have this thing about not using pretty things. So this pen is just standing there in my pen stand, hehe. It's so cute. The one in the middle is from Abs. It's a really nice keychain. It looks so vintage! I'm using it right now for my house keys. And the last one's from Harold. A very cute and funny Minnie Mouse umbrella. Beats me where I'm going to use it, haha but I still love it anyway.

Thanks super for these, Juy, Abs and Harold. I love them very much. Heehee. Just like what Milka said, I'm very honored that people remember me when they are in nice places, like Disneyland! Yey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A very cute and funny Minnie Mouse umbrella. Beats me where I'm going to use it, haha but I still love it anyway." ---> WINNER!! :)) hahaha gamitin mo sa school yung pretty umbrella mo sheena! you'll be the talk of the town! hahaha im so happy i inspired your entry! HAHA! im so excited to use my new hello kitty umbrella :>

Sheenz said...

Hahaha! Maybe I'll bring it to Disneyland next time or something. :D And yes, can't wait for you to use it too! Hooray!