December 28, 2007

Still Enchanting

"I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss, and a prince I'm hoping comes with this...."

One of the most delightful films this year, Disney has proved that they still have it, with Enchanted. I'm so glad that Walt Disney Pictures has decided to return to 2D Animation. Although I did find Meet the Robinsons fairly cute, Chicken Little was just really bad, so let's leave the 3D thing to Pixar for now, ok?

When I first heard about the plot, I really thought it was gonna be bad. I expected nothing more than the average cliche twisting of fairytales kindda thing. But when I first saw the trailer, it was so funny and it got me all excited! It was what I've been waiting for for forever. And it did not disappoint me. This film is just so cute, witty, funny and very VERY DISNEY! I hope they continue to produce princess films again. And I LOVE THE SONGS!! My friends were laughing when they asked me if I knew the songs (as I do with the other Disney films) and then I started singing "When you meet that someone, who was meant for you!..." haha.

One of my friends was squealing "Sheena! You should've watched with us! It's such a "you" movie!" after he saw the movie (yes it's a he) with my other friends (I had classes that time). And a few days later, another of my friends texted me and asked if I had already seen the film because according to him (yes it's another he), he could just imagine me singing in our local park, just as Giselle did at Central Park. It's was so funny! Haha. And I'm so proud that my friends thought of me while watching this movie! Hahaha. I'm such a Disney girl.

So, in relation, I've been trying to draw Enchanted fanart since last month, but I've always failed. I've done two drawings with Giselle in a her ball gown but I could never get the background colors right. So I decided to change costumes and did this instead, one of her in her adorable blue dress. Heehee. It's so bright (the color of her costume) and I love it. I wanted her to look extremely delighted, but one of my guy friends pointed out that she looks extremely scared of the squirrel HAHA so I don't know... I guess I still failed.

If you haven't seen the movie yet, go see it now! It's really really adorable. And if you love Disney, you'll surely love this one. I can't wait for the Princess and the Frog and Rapunzel (though Rapunzel is 3d, I'm glad they're back to fairytales). Hope they're even better than Enchanted.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheena!! i loved the movie too!!! :) weee! hahaha! and no you did not fail. :| YUN OH! nagfifish sha! kakasabi ko lang sknya kanina na SUPER ganda eh. tsktsk. HULI! =))

Sheenz said...

hahaha sabi ni gian nun first time nya nakita parang sobrang takot daw. haha life.

Anonymous said...

sheena!!! i loved the movie as well! super ganda!:)

Sheenz said...

Hey Hansel! That's great! Haha. Super ganda nga.

Anonymous said...

^_____________________________________^

Anonymous said...

I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss... ^______________^

Sheenz said...

and a prince I'm hoping comes with this!

Anonymous said...

*raising both hands*