November 01, 2007

Past Birthday Cakes

In one of my past entries entitled On Birthday Cakes I mentioned about having cute birthday cakes when I was younger. They are the "icing on the cake" (during birthdays), quite literally. Here are pictures of those cakes. Enjoy!

These first three pictures are cakes way way back. The one on the far left is a Mickey Mouse themed cake with cute little lollipops sticking out. I think during these times, well-decorated cakes weren't really that popular yet (Mickey looks odd in this one). The second picture, the one on the middle, is a Snow White themed one. I really like it because it's in pink! The one on the far right is a Sailor Moon themed. If I remember correctly, the little dolls there were actually part of my playset and we just stuck them to the cake. Haha.


This second batch is purely Disney themed. The first one,
the Little Mermaid one, was done by a family friend of ours. She used my doll as a topper (and the Flounder too) but everything else, she did on her own! It was really great! The one on the middle was a cake from Goldilocks and what I love most about this are the colors! The red stairs is love. And last on this set is a simpler cake, but still cute nonetheless. Another Beauty and the Beast design. Dunno why I have 2 Beauty and the Beast cakes. Haha.

This last batch consists of my Bubbles (from Powerpuff Girls) and a flower doll toy thing I used to love very much. Like my old Sailormoon cake, the toppers on both of these cakes came from my own toy collection and we just stuck it to ready made square cakes. I had the Powerpuff cake when I was 10 I think (count the candles) and I remember that my mom at first didn't want me to have a Powerpuff cake because I was already "too old" for stuff like that. But meh. She just had to accept the fact that I grow up much much slower than others. Haha.

These cakes are cakes I had when I was younger. For two of my most recent cakes, you can see my other entry
On Birthday Cakes ! :) One of my goals in life is to be able to design a cake entirely on my own (just design, since I really have no baking talent whatsoever). Maybe I'll do it for me next year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawwww Very Sweet Cakes, And About Disney!! Yummy Yummy And You Have Photos Whe You Was A Child! You Look So Adorable daww *hug* You Was Like A Cupcake xD Certanly You Have A Happy Life Everyday ^^

Sheenz said...

Hey Stephy! Haha I'm glad you love the cakes. Yes, I try to live a happy life everyday! I hope you do too! ^^

Anonymous said...

sheena and her lovely cakes <3 hahaha! i told you, you can design cakes! you should make that a business! swear! do debut cakes :> ahahahha!

Sheenz said...

thanks milka! yeah i'd love to design a cake. but i won't bake cuz i don't want to endanger people's lives... hahah

Anonymous said...

The purchase price you have to pay to your life insurance coverage will be based on your age, your wellbeing problems as well as your smoking cigarettes position . One way to reduced this cost is to give up smoking cigarettes. Smokers will invariably pay out considerably more for a lifetime insurance. Laying off will not only save a little money on the rates, you will also be saving money by not acquiring cigs. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Photoggap7[/url]