October 30, 2007

Notebooks


I just designed the two notebooks which I will be using next semester (only two more weeks)! It's colorful yey! I couldn't find a decent notebook with colorful designs on them so I just bought this plain navy blue one. But I couldn't stand the plain navy blue-ness of it, so I had to change it!

I used two of my drawings; the two which I really like out of all my other artworks ^^. Then I searched my scrapbook boxes for old ribbons and other thingiemagigs. I admit that I'm not really good at mixing things up and I've never been good at scrapbooking, haha. So it may not be much, but I really like what I did! And in the picture, I included some of my favorite supplies (my ever trusty pink mechanical pencil *which I named Princess Mon-Mon after my genius friend*, my yellow and pink scissors and my pink tape dispenser). Colorful!!

Now I'm excited to use the notebooks! The blue one will be my MWF notebook because I like it more than the yellow one and I also like my MWF classes better (no law and accounting heehee), and, if the dresscode is not implemented (or if I can get away with it lol), then I'd feel even happier about MWF (because no management classes then!).

What...? Little things make me happy.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Im StephyGtz From Deviant Art And Yes...!
I Know What You Mean :S I Do An Alice For My SchoolBag And That "Little Thing" Makes Me Happy ^^ And Yes It Was The Same Problem With Me Triying To Mixed Colors :S It Was A Nigthmare Here Is The Photo ^^http://stephygtz.deviantart.com/art/Alice-in-Wonderland-Bag-68013448 By The Way Im A Fan Of Your Cute Work And I Really Hope When Have Money Buy I Piece Of Your Art!! And Have A Nice Halloween xD

Anonymous said...

cool!!!! hahaha =)

Coconut said...

Wow! very nice desing.

"Amigos"? Hablas espaƱol?

Sheenz said...

Stephy, thank you so much for the support! I remember you, of course! ^^ The bag you did is wonderful! Thanks so much for visiting my blog as well, it's very appreciated.

Hansel, thanks!

Runary Kat, Si, hablo (but only the basics! heehee) I took up Spanish last sem and I only got a B (poop) but I'm glad I understand basic Spanish now! :)

Anonymous said...

awwww.. cute cute cute entry! hahaha <3 i wish i could design notebooks like that.. hahaha ASA!!! :))

Sheenz said...

Haha thanks milka! Next time, if you'll let me, I'll design your notebook for you :)

Mari said...

I love your scissor. ._.

Anonymous said...

be my guest! hahaha if i'll let you pa eh, no questions asked. done deal. hahaha =))

Sheenz said...

haha hey mari, glad you love them. milka has one too, with inverted colors (more pink than yellow)