November 02, 2007

Hello Kitty Hell

I was shopping yesterday and came across a Sanrio store wherein I saw loads of adorable Hello Kitty items. Haha. Normally, Hello Kitty products don't really catch my eye but they had cute bags in tokidoki fashion, only with Hello Kitty's face on them (I'm not a tokidoki fan either but somehow, putting them together works). Often times, Hello Kitty strikes as corny and too cutesy (and sometimes annoying) but there are a handful of products which are really nice.

I am not a Hello Kitty fanatic in any way.

I then surfed the net hoping to find good pictures of those bags (and probably some other decent Hello Kitty products, if there are more) and came across this VERY FUNNY blog: Hello Kitty Hell. Read about the rantings of a husband whose wife is a hands down obsessed Hello Kitty fanatic. Read the entries wherein he writes about conversations that he and wife have and you'll understand why he really IS living in Hello Kitty Hell. They're so funny. You'll find all sorts of hilarious Hello Kitty products as well, which you never knew existed and wonder why they actually do.

Hello Kitty pantyliners, anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whahahaha yes, you showed me this site. very funny indeed HAHA! poor husband. see.. that's true love. hahahaha =)) and hello kitty is cute! right? plus, you saw my lovely bag :> how adorable <3 i love it!! hahahahha!! (yes, i just had to mention my bag WHAHAHA!)

Sheenz said...

Hahaha yeah, it's so funny. And yes yes, your bag is cute. Since when did you have it again? Grade 1? HAHA kidding :D

Look who's talking, the girl who just bought a pink hearts bakpack form the kids section. lol!

Anonymous said...

Im Agree nWith Milka Thats True Love xD I Have Like 3 Months Reading That Blog And Thats Make Me Think About If I Have A Relationship In The Future Mine Would Be Like That One! But He Would Live A "Disney Hell" In My Marriege xD Now I Put Very Romantic ^^ I Mean That Guy Have To Love So Much His Wife To Live In That Hello Kitty Hell

Sheenz said...

Haha true love indeed! :D I think if I get married, my husband would live in Disney Hell too! ;)