August 30, 2007

Disney Princess Keychains!


I've never met this girl in real life, but I can honestly say that Joanne is one of the sweetest girls I've known. ^^ Joanne is a self-proclaimed fan of my drawings heehee and she's one of my nicest customers ever too (I do commissioned artworks, in case you were wondering).

Anyway, here's the story! Just today, I received a package from Joanne and inside were these super duper cute Disney Princess keychains! According to her, this was supposed to be a birthday gift, but it came in really late (no worries at all Joanne!). She also said that these looked very much like my drawings and that these fit me. And guess what? I absolutely love it!!!

My favorite here is Jasmine, because of her pants which are all POOFY! Haha! They're all so adorable!! I can't decide where to place them for the world to see, so for the meantime, I'll just display them on my shelf! Ack! They all look so perfect! Thanks for this Joanne, these are really great and I really appreciate them! Hope you'll always keep in touch. Good luck with your work, I know you've been busy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she actually sent stuff like that to you! You are so lucky!! XD

Is she from the Phils too?

Sheenz said...

^^ Heehee yeah, from the Philippines too (or else shipping would be terribly expensive! o__O)