February 10, 2008

Funny London Pics

I was browsing through our pictures a while ago when I came across these! I don't know if you'll find them funny but when I was trying to remember those particular moments, it really made me laugh. Haha!

So first, this set. Me in front of the Royal Albert Hall! Uh, I don't know why we took three pics? Hahaha! But this was just really funny. I don't remember this much, like why I took off my jacket in steps, but I did, so there! I look like an Eskimo in the first one, haha I love it! This is one of my favorite jackets. So comfy!

This second one is another silly picture which I remember very well! I was squealing because of the cute squirrels all over the park and I was bugging my brother to take my picture with a squirrel. But the problem was, the squirrels ran away every time I tried to get near them (I think they were scared cuz I was too hyper, boo).

So my 'brilliant' plan was to move slowly, one step at a time, sideways, so that I can fool the squirrels into thinking that I wasn't going to take a picture with them. -.- Don't know what I was thinking! HAHAHA!

Anyway this pictures shows me, trying to exectue my plan, but as you can see, the squirrel got away. :( Damn. I need a plan B.

Hahaha ok, that's all! I was just so amused at the pictures. I think I'll go find other funny pics from our other trips!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WINNER!!! as in PANALO!! :)) HAHAHA! you made me laugh! :> hahaha! i love it!! trying to fool the squirrels ah? :))

Anonymous said...

btw, i super love the new look of your site! hahaha i haven't visited your site for the longest time so ngayon ko lang nakita, love! hehe! :)

Sheenz said...

hahahah thanks milka love. oo i love the squirrels pero i was trying to fool them e. hahaha!

The Grainary Corp. said...

Cute! Sayang yung mga squirrels XD

The Grainary Corp. said...

Why the hell were you trying to strip? :D referring to the three picture :D

Sheenz said...

Haha!! Cute nga mga squirrel super! And Yes I was trying to strip, it's sexy time! HAHAHA kidding... I wouldn't dare strip in the middle of an open garden in around 15 degrees. Weh!

Anonymous said...

hehe! ung first set of images, puwedeng pang-animation hahaha:))

Sheenz said...

hahahha pwede nga!!

Anonymous said...

funny! haha:) eskimo stripping!

Sheenz said...

hahah yes! sexiness kahit malamig! tuturuan kita ng ganyan next time. HAHA!