January 04, 2008

Amelie Prints


As I was reading all these really neat design blogs, I came across an entry at Casapinka which featured Amelie prints hanging on their staircase wall. The prints are from this Etsy store called Almost Famous. I haven't written about this movie yet, but as many people who know me well know, Le Fabuleaux Destin de Amelie Poulain is my all-time favorite favorite movie! Yes, I love it more than Lord of the Rings and Science of Sleep and Love Actually. Haha.

Anyway back to the prints. They were so retro and I loved it at once! It truly has its own charm to it... much like the charm of old movie posters. Beautiful. The scenes they chose were also very cute, I love the one with the polka dot umbrella. She looks so mischievous yet innocent. And the The green one is also wonderful because of course, it reminds me of creme brulee! (If you haven't seen the movie you won't get it, and you are missing half of your life)

I can just imagine it at my future home (or actually at my room right now). It will not be hanging so explicitly at my staircase wall, like theirs did, but mine would probably be hanging at some smaller room, on top of a red, intricately designed wallpaper. Yes, I have planned it all. Haha. I haven't blabbed about my thing about wallpapers. I already know the wallpaper designs my future home will have. You know the wallpaper on Amelie's room? Designs similar to that, yes. Much like the wallpapers of the rooms inside the Palace of Versailles (I almost died of joy being inside those rooms). More about this in future entries. So why do I plan my future home? I don't know. Stop me if you can.

Milka is probably going "My god, Sheena, your weird things again. Crappyness..." HAHA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine it at my future home (or actually at my room right now). ----> :|. i don't need to explain the face. right sheena love? HAHAHAHAHAHAH! :))

Sheenz said...

I already expected that exact reaction from you hahaha