October 24, 2007

MidAutumn Tarp

This is the very first tarp design that I did for this year (second one, in my entire life, haha, but the first one was just placed on one spot) and I'm proud of it! ^^ I've always wanted to design one but it was only this year when I was able to do it. At first I thought it was only going to be placed at, at most, 3 spots. But to my surprise, it was all over school! o.o Around 6 of them, I think! Heehee. Zen Garden, SOM Parking, CTC to SOM Mall (2 of them), Way to SOM and Doghouse... not sure if I forgot something.

This one on the picture is my favorite spot; at the CTC Building. I don't know why, I really just love the atmosphere at CTC (Convergent Technologies Center) and SOM (School of Management) buildings.

A certain person came up to me and asked "Why are you the only one designing the posters for Celadon?" and I was all, "Uh.. what posters? We only have one so far this year." lol. She must've thought that I was hogging everything, when in fact I was only able to design one. Haha. I just got lucky that it was displayed at different places.

The event took place last September. It was for the annual Chinese tradition of the Mooncake Festival. Celadon holds this party yearly as a joint celebration of that festival and teachers appreciation day. It's one of our biggest projects for the school year, and I'm really really honored to be part of it. Hooray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

picture perfect! hahahaha =) keep it up sheena! more posters and tarps to come!!!:)

Anonymous said...

horray!! hahaha i love all your tarps :> yiheee! ;) sure yan, this sem, you'll have tarps again around school! haha :)

Sheenz said...

hansel, haha thanks! glad you like them!

milka, aw of course you do ;) haha i am very touched. i hope so! thanks for your never ending support. you rock! shit miss na kita.