August 17, 2007

Posh Tots

I came across Posh Tots (see their website at http://www.poshtots.com) from a magazine article around a year ago (or more). If this is your first introduction to the site/shop, then I bet you will shriek (just as I did) once you take your first look at the front page. They hold the best and most expensive children's furniture ever. Here are some of the things that I really loved.

The first ever Posh Tots item I came across with was this Cinderella Coach bed (yes, it is a true bed bed, a bed where you can sleep, a true bed bed) and it is still by far, my favorite item from their entire shop. It's so pretty! If you look at it from a practical point of view, it doesn't really work out that well, I admit, because of it's shape; Like... where are you gonna put it? It would look awkward anywhere unless you place it in the center, but if you place it in the center, you can't maximize your space, etc etc). Anyway, I still LOVE THIS! I'd love to have a bed like this. Then I'd really feel like a princess, even before I dream!



These are sample of the different knobs that they have. They have the most colorful and unique knobs ever! Heehee. I WANT KNOBS LIKE THESE (ok, I want all their items, but yeah... i had to emphasize that). I've semi decided that my yet-to-exist daughter's bedroom would be pink white yellow and green. Ok... guys would be afraid to date me now because of my very detailed future life plan. Moving on...

Another cute thing is this Whimsical Shoe Armoire! It is also oddly shaped like the coach bed and like the coach bed, you'll have a hard time positioning it, but who cares?! It's so adorable! Haha!

I think what makes Posh Tots so special to me is the fact that they make a lot of fairytale themed furnitures. Being the big little girl that I am, I can't help but just freak (in a good way) at the sight of them. They have the best fairytale themed stuff ever and not only that, but also other themed things like pirates, butterflies, etc. They're so cute. I'd love to tell you in detail all the items that I love from their site, but that would take too much space. Anyway, I'm sure you'll look at their site anyway, so enjoy. But you know what will really surprise you? The best part of it all? Their playhouses. Ha! I bet, you haven't seen playHOUSES like these before! Look at those Victorian Playhouses! They could practically live there! So much for my Little Tikes!

(edit at 5:54pm: Haha, I just re-read my post and I sound like someone so excited and so much in a hurry.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gooooooosh! super duper duper cute!!!!! i want one but when I looked at the site.. exagge, it's so expensive.. :( why.. UNFAIR! hahahaha nagtantrum eh! :)) awww.. i love them :P another nice entry sheena :)

Sheenz said...

Yeah, their stuff are super duper expensive, hence their name, Posh Tots. Haha. Glad you liked Milka! I was so sure you'd die for the coach bed too haha.

Anonymous said...

For my child and for me!! XD

Sheenz said...

Haha! I know right? ^^ It's so cute. I want to give this to my yet to be born kids!