July 22, 2007

Minnie Mouse Pin

Last May, we visited HK Disneyland. Many people find it odd, but I had the time of my life! Me and my brothers were just running like crazy! It was so much fun! (More details on my future posts)

On our second day in the park (we were there for two days and we slept at the Disney Hollywood Hotel), while I was walking around, I noticed that my shoes made a funny clicking sound every time I stepped. *Click click* *Click click* It was as though a rock got stuck. At first I just ignored it, thinking that the rock would probably just fall off as I walked a few more steps, but it didn't stop! Finally, I got really annoyed so I sat down, looked at the bottom of my right shoe and guess what I found?! A Minnie Mouse pin, punched to the bottom of my red rubber shoes!


You must understand the gravity of the matter. First, thank goodness I wasn't injured. HAHA. Ok, so nobody really gets injured by a silly little pin, but hey! It punctured the bottom of my shoe (not severely of course, but still, it did)! Secondly (and the most important point of it all), I now had the perfect souvenir! It wasn't just something I brought out of the store, a real silly experience of my trip was attached to it. Now, every time I look at the pin, I remember that time, and it makes me happy! My brothers were laughing at me because of all the silly things to get stuck in my shoe, it had to be a Disney related something.

Plus, the design is very special! It features Minnie, in her Disney Cuties form (it reminds me of my own drawing style ^^) AND she's holding chopsticks! Heehee. The chopsticks are the best part, since I got it from HK Disneyland.

All hail pins that get stuck on our shoes!

4 comments:

beat said...

That's such a perfect souvenir, and it's amazing that it was free! Like you said, it's really close to your drawing style, and it's really cute!

Sheenz said...

It really IS the perfect souvenir ^^ I'm so glad I stepped on it haha.

Anonymous said...

hahaha sheena! awww.. when i went to HK disneyland, no pin stuck to my rubber shoes :( haha cheater!! i want my own minnie mouse pin! :)) haha di mo toh kwinento sa akin ah! what a nice story ;)

Sheenz said...

Didn't I? I forgot na if I kwentoed this before haha. Well now you know! Haha. Next time you're in HK Disneyland, look for pins!