October 06, 2007

Meiji Galore


Helloooooo Panda! (uhm, forgive the freaky pictures...)

I am currently getting fat because I am overeating sweets and junk food. Poopie. But that's
ok! At least I'm eating nummy food. Let's worry about everything else later.

My sudden obsession for Meiji food started around two weeks ago when we had a stupid 4 hour class for my Leadership & Strategy (that's what LS stands for right?) class. I knew I was gonna get hungry so I bought a vanilla flavored Hello Panda box with me. I must've been REALLY hungry though, because the first biscuit tasted like heaven. I felt like the 5 year old me again.

And for more Meiji delights, I have Yan Yan! I actually thought Yan Yan was a local product (like Champolla, which I also love, haha!). Anyway, I love Yan Yan! And now they have that odd fortune like sayings in every stick, which just really makes me laugh all the time. Wikipedia has the complete list that you have to go see, it's so funny (click here). I have funny memories with friends and those sticks.

Last but definitely the best of all, is the i-have-no-idea-what-the-name-translates-to chocolate! It's my ultimately favorite chocolate when I was a kid. I would bite the tips slowly just because it's so cute. Haha. And I'd have fun melting the chocolate in my tongue. Mmm... I love the colors. I wonder what the name of this chocolate means. It doesn't have an English pronunciation counterpart.

As you can probably tell by the pictures, yes, my favorite flavor is strawberry.

This entry made silly sense! Whoopie! Fill me up with Hello Pandas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love yan-yan and hello panda too! hahaha. tagal na akong hindi nakakain nun hahaha! =)

Sheenz said...

Hahaha. You have to go and by one now and reminisce your good ol' days!

Anonymous said...

PANDA INVASION! HAHAHA! : )

Anonymous said...

oh, and.. stop making me hungry!!! :| hahahaha!

Mari said...

Apollo chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to bite this tips off when I was little, too! Japan has the best almond+chocolate and strawberry+chocolate junk food in the whole wide world. X3

Sheenz said...

HAHAHA Milka, go eat some Belgian Waffles.

Mari, Apollo! So that's what it's called? I see the Apollo name at the top right but I didn't know that was the name haha. Ok, apollo it is! I love Japanese sweets!