August 05, 2007

Before and After Pictures

I was looking through my old photo albums because I wanted to scan some childhood pictures which I can post here. At first I was just pulling out pictures of my past Disney cakes (they were plentiful, mind you haha), but then I started to notice something eerily familiar about a lot of pictures. Take a look at these three sets, and I think you'll get what I mean... Just a note, I did NOT do this in purpose (by this, meaning, actually take pictures of my present self copying my kid pictures). I really just saw the similarities the other day. Everything is just coincidental. Really.

MICKEY MAN


A friend of mine once told me that I was "born a Mickey Man". He gave that statement when I told him that I just realized that the first words I ever spelled were MICKEY and MOUSE
because of that Mickey Mouse Marching Song. Haha! Oh, sure, I may not know I was spelling then (or maybe I did, you'll never know), but I still SPELLED, technically. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! Mickey Mouse! ^^

My brothers laughed when they saw this set. Look at my extraordinarily happy expression on both! And the pose! The pose! It's almost the same even! Haha! I don't think I still have that Mickey hat. Boo.

BLUE RIBBON


Everybody who's met me in person know that I always (ALWAYS) wear a ribbon on my hair. I have a bunch of ribbons of all colors and friends who visit my room alway point to my ribbon rack thing and some even take pictures (lol). Yes, it's one of the main attractions in my room. Anyway...

I did NOT know that I used to wear ribbons when I was little too! I remembered wearing headbands, but not really ribbons. I love this kiddie pic because the hair looks exactly like my present hair (only my bangs are a little more styled now). I showed that childhood picture to my friends before and the first thing they'd say was always "Oh my god, you were wearing ribbons already then?!" Hahahaha...!

WACKY BIRTHDAY PICS


One other well-known Sheena fact, I love doing wacky pictures! Especially wacky pics with my fingers in a 'peace sign', Japanese style! And I recently just got my brothers into having wacky pictures with me. My mom hates it. Haha. But I hate not being happy in pictures. Doing wacky poses always make you look so happy! Look at our childhood picture!!

And if you noticed (It's more unnoticeable on the left pic), both pics were taken from my birthdays! Yey! Look at the cakes (I'll post a more detailed picture of the kiddie cake)! And we're on the same places as well. Heehee. Now you can see how the three of us looked back then.

I think I was nearing my awkward stage during that time on my kid pic. That explains my weird hair...

---

NowI have only one thing to say: some things never really change, now do they?


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Now I have only one thing to say: some things never really change, now do they?"

Yup, some things just stay the same... haha!

This blog is a happy blog! ;D

Sheenz said...

Haha! Pot pot finally comments ;) Of course it's happy! Say no to emo and hello to unicorns! I think that'll be my motto for now... haha

Anonymous said...

OMG, haha. It's so coincidental..XD

You're still OH SO BEAR-Y cute to me! ^__^ Hehe, You, Charles and Neil are hilarious. :)

DISNEYLAND! My dream is to one day go there. ;) Tokyo Disneyland sana...

Sheenz said...

Christaaa :D Heehee, we're all still cute hahahah! Yeah Tokyo Disney is super nice! Make sure to visit Disney Sea as well! I'm sure you'll be able to get there soon ;) Take care always!

Anonymous said...

:) you don't seem to have changed a bit. hope you stay as happy as you always are :)

Anonymous said...

:) you don't seem to have changed a bit. hope you stay as happy as you always are :)

Sheenz said...

hey iggy! haha thank you :) i'll always be happy of course. you know me!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i love this entry! i want pictures like that toooooooo hahaha meron ba ako? parang wala!! :| poop! :)) at syempre dba.. ang bubulok ng entries ko!! :(

Anonymous said...

I love Disney ! ^___^ [ Disneyland in France is Awesome ] (I'm french) .... and I love your blog ! Your drawings are great !

Félicitation ! ^^

Bisous

Pauline

Anonymous said...

wow! what a coincidence!!!! hahahaha =) some things really never change as you said previously hehehe:)

Anonymous said...

haha! cute cute cute cute! kahit na di ko pa nakikita kapatid mo! di nag-iba itsura nila! hahahaha:)

Sheenz said...

didn't realize i wasn't able to reply to people! haha!

milka, hanap ka pics like that meron yan!

poupoux, thanks for the support!

hansel, haha yeah sobrang coincidental! so cool!

christy beb, hahaha thanks! di ba nagiba? funny!